Villa Alessandro features a large open plan room with a view, and what a spectacular view it is, looking out onto a secluded terrace, shared swimming pool and beyond to the glories of the Tuscan countryside.
Sleeping four people in two double bedrooms, both with baths en-suite and ‘his and hers’ basins, Villa Alessandro conveniently combines living room (with double sofa bed), eight seat dining table and a kitchen, with a cloakroom tucked away.
Both the ground and first floor have connecting doors to Villa Diletta next door, so if you book both villas together, it’s easy for you and your friends to get together for drinks, dinner (indoors or al fresco on the terrace) or simply enjoying the beautiful scenery.
Download the floor plan »
Villa Alessandro features:
- Personal terrace with far-reaching views
- Large shared swimming pool
- Flat screen TV and double sofa bed in living room
- Contemporary fully equipped kitchen and bathrooms
- Modern Tuscan interior design
- Bedrooms with queen size bed
- Individually adjustable air-conditioning, heating and ceiling fans for all-year comfort
- Unlimited electricity, gas, water and Wi-Fi internet access
- Ample power outlets in every room
- Laptop size safe in each bedroom
- Washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
- Self-catering, with fresh locally produced food (including organic) available on the estate
- Housekeeping once a week, including linen changes
- Ample parking space for cars and bicycles
"The views of the countryside at the Villas are absolutely amazing... you can see the City of Florence in the distance and the lush green mountains are stunning! The accommodations at each of the villas were amazingly comfortable and spacious. Full kitchen, washer, dryer, diner table and couches made for a very nice stay. Each morning, someone from the Estate would come by with a small wooden crate, which had eggs, croissants, butter, rolls, meat and cheese. I could go on and on.... if you have the opportunity to visit and stay at Villa Medicea di Lilliano.... DO IT! "
Nicholas P – Trip Advisor
"Eric and his team took great care of our party of four, from rearranging our accommodation to making sure all our needs were taken care of during our stay. The villas are conveniently located from Florence and yet provided the charms of nearby Grassina town and a winery locale. Inside, the mod cons made for a very comfortable and welcoming stay. Highly recommended."
Jacktantk – Trip Advisor
Make a Reservation
To discover our villas, please click on: